Telnet/SSH is a native SSH, Telnet, Rlogin client and terminal emulator.
This application allows you to access Windows, Linux, Mac, Unix systems or any other equipment which supports SSH or Telnet protocols. It can also provide a secure tunnel for other applications such as Web Browser, Email client, etc. E.g. together with RDP or VNC applications you can securely access your desktop. Based on PuTTY code. Now available for BlackBerry PlayBook and BlackBerry 10 devices!
– Protocols SSH 1 and 2, Telnet, Rlogin, raw TCP connections
– Virtual keyboard with function keys (Ctrl, Alt, F1-F12, Arrows, etc.)
– Native clipboard support for copy / paste to other applications – Landscape / portrait mode with adaptive virtual keyboard
– Multiple session support
– Plain password and public-key authentication
– Port forwarding (tunneling) for other applications
– SSH compression
– Xterm emulation
– Extended key mapping
– Bluetooth keyboards support
– Keyboard auto-repeat feature on all standard keys
– Native application menu