Long awaited update is ready. Here is the summary of changes:
– Ring tones.
– Speaker support. (BB10)
– Proximity sensor support. Dim the screen when on call. (BB10)
– Display call error on failed calls.
– Fix for caller ID name on inbound calls.
– Call buttons style. Don’t change button names.
– Help window with user guide. Logs moved to Support.
This update brings speakerphone support on Blackberry 10 platform. This becomes possible after the latest development in PJSIP library. Now Taki notifies about incoming call in a normal way: through the speaker. You can also use the phone hands free enabling speaker while on call.
This update includes support of proximity sensor. When you hold the phone near your head the screen dims to prevent unwanted button pushes.
For Blackberry PlayBook this update brings UI improvements and more interface polishing.