I’m pleased to announce new Taki release 1.1 which brings couple on new exciting features and improvements. Major addition is support of multiple SIP accounts. Now you can consolidate all your SIP accounts and make/receive calls from one application. Another exciting improvement is enhanced NAT traversal support which should allow to overcome one-way audio issues. Thank you to everyone who provided feedback and was diligent to report found issues. Please feel free to submit bug reports, feature requests or email me about found issues. Thanks!
Changelog for 1.1.0:
– Ability to add multiple SIP accounts (Lines) and the ability to select which line to call from. YES!
– transport: UDP/TCP.
– possibility to bind to any port (5060 by default).
– Possibility to enable/disable specific Codecs and set their priority.
– Advanced STUN, NAT traversal adjustments.
– Outbound proxy support.
– Adjust registrar and related parameters.
– Initial presence support.
– Improved UI responsiveness and performance.
– Help tab for easy access to Taki resources.
– SIP stack does not send 180 ringing so the caller does not hear ringing. FIXED
– If you hang up before “ok/ack” the user agent cancels the call but the GUI still plays the ringing sound. You have to close the app and open it again to recover. FIXED
– Reject sends the user to voicemail but keeps ringing have to close the application to clear it. FIXED
– When the keyboard on the playbook is in view the numbers and letters on the dial pad are not clearly visible. This is only a problem in landscape mode. FIXED
– Call history->cdr->name is not populated in outbound calls. FIXED
– ignore does not work(not sure what it should do). FIXED (stops local ringing without rejecting the call)
– many other fixes…